Wednesday 22nd Oct 7.45pm (GMT)
The Gunners travel to Belgium this weekend to improve on what has been a tough Champion’s League journey so far in their first game against Anderlecht.
Arsenal aren’t in the best of form due to injuries and the past few weeks have seen the team struggle to retain any consistent winning form. They are buoyed by the news that Walcott is fit and available as well as Ramsey and Wilshere who have both recovered from slight knocks, Chambers is available to step into defence which should also strengthen us up a bit more as Koscielny is still doubtful.
Anderlecht are without N’Sakala due to a knee injury but they have Anthony Vanden Borre returning to action after tearing his calf muscle.
The Belgian team are on the bounce back from two domestic losses in a row and will be looking to improve their Champion’s League form as much as Arsenal.
This could be a tough game for both teams but Arsenal should be able to bag a win however nothing is predictable with the Gunners right now despite being the favourites to win this game.
Arsenal- Martinez, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck
Anderlecht-Proto, Vanden Borre, Mbemba, Heylen, Deschacht; Defour, Tielemans; Najar, Praet, Suarez; Mitrovic
Prediction- 2-1 Arsenal
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups