Wednesday 22nd Oct 7.45pm (GMT)
The Gunners travel to Belgium this weekend to improve on what has been a tough Champion’s League journey so far in their first game against Anderlecht.
Arsenal aren’t in the best of form due to injuries and the past few weeks have seen the team struggle to retain any consistent winning form. They are buoyed by the news that Walcott is fit and available as well as Ramsey and Wilshere who have both recovered from slight knocks, Chambers is available to step into defence which should also strengthen us up a bit more as Koscielny is still doubtful.
Anderlecht are without N’Sakala due to a knee injury but they have Anthony Vanden Borre returning to action after tearing his calf muscle.
The Belgian team are on the bounce back from two domestic losses in a row and will be looking to improve their Champion’s League form as much as Arsenal.
This could be a tough game for both teams but Arsenal should be able to bag a win however nothing is predictable with the Gunners right now despite being the favourites to win this game.
Arsenal- Martinez, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck
Anderlecht-Proto, Vanden Borre, Mbemba, Heylen, Deschacht; Defour, Tielemans; Najar, Praet, Suarez; Mitrovic
Prediction- 2-1 Arsenal
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight