Thierry Henry is widely regarded as Arsenal’s greatest player of all time. Initially brought in as a winger, he was transformed into a world-class striker under manager Arsene Wenger.
Henry took the Premier League by storm after joining the club in1999, winning the Golden Boot for a record four times. He was a constant threat for the opposition with his excellent technique, superb pace and amazing strength.
The Frenchman scored an incredible 228 goals in 377 appearances across all competitions, becoming the club’s all-time top scorer.
He lifted two Premier League titles and two FA Cups during his stint at the Emirates Stadium, while he was also part of the Invincibles’ team that remained unbeaten in the entire 2003-04 season.
Henry has become a role model for many young players, including the Gunners’ brightest academy star Bukayo Saka.
Despite being only 21, Saka was one of the key members of Mikel Arteta’s team that brilliantly challenged Manchester City for the title this season.
The right winger became Arsenal’s top scorer this season with 15 strikes in 48 appearances across all competitions.
Since making his competitive debut in November 2018, he has played in 179 total matches with 38 goals and 40 assists to his name.
The English club have made an excellent decision by handing him a new long-term contract that will secure his future until 2027.
If any one can match Thierry Henry’s record at the Emirates Stadium, it will most likely be Saka who is very intelligent and dependable on the pitch.
The England international is highly rated for his finishing, passing and ability to hold onto the ball.
He has achieved so much at such a young age and is expected to continue his brilliant progress over the years.
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes