Reports in the Danish Press [Link] claim that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is a major doubt for the World Cup and blames his groin injury on the Arsenal medical staff.
Bendtner said : I would not say that I have been treated wrong, there have been some situations where it could have been done better, but let us stop now ( Questions relating to injury).
Bendtner is not alone, recently Andrey Arshavin questioned the medical expertise at Arsenal, Arshavin told the Mirror: “Let’s say for me it was always easier to be treated by Zenit St Petersburg doctors. I cannot claim I really know the reasons behind so many injuries at Arsenal.
So do we have a problem with our medical staff at Arsenal? Is this the reason why we have so many injurys last season?
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal plotting move for Leicester City midfielder
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement