Reports in the Danish Press [Link] claim that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is a major doubt for the World Cup and blames his groin injury on the Arsenal medical staff.
Bendtner said : I would not say that I have been treated wrong, there have been some situations where it could have been done better, but let us stop now ( Questions relating to injury).
Bendtner is not alone, recently Andrey Arshavin questioned the medical expertise at Arsenal, Arshavin told the Mirror: “Let’s say for me it was always easier to be treated by Zenit St Petersburg doctors. I cannot claim I really know the reasons behind so many injuries at Arsenal.
So do we have a problem with our medical staff at Arsenal? Is this the reason why we have so many injurys last season?
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez