Reports in the Danish Press [Link] claim that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is a major doubt for the World Cup and blames his groin injury on the Arsenal medical staff.
Bendtner said : I would not say that I have been treated wrong, there have been some situations where it could have been done better, but let us stop now ( Questions relating to injury).
Bendtner is not alone, recently Andrey Arshavin questioned the medical expertise at Arsenal, Arshavin told the Mirror: “Let’s say for me it was always easier to be treated by Zenit St Petersburg doctors. I cannot claim I really know the reasons behind so many injuries at Arsenal.
So do we have a problem with our medical staff at Arsenal? Is this the reason why we have so many injurys last season?
Debate this more on the forum ( HERE )
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings