Arsenal travel to the Amex Stadium to face Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon. The Gunners are desperate for a win after suffering a recent dip in form, but Albion’s impressive run of results could see them pile the pressure onto Arsene Wenger.
Arsenal form (last five games in all competitions)
- 10/2/18 (Premier League) Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Arsenal
- 15/2/18 (Europa League) Oestersunds FK 0-3 Arsenal
- 22/2/18 (Europa League) Arsenal *1-2 Oestersunds FK
- 25/2/18 (Carabao Cup) Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City
- 1/3/18 (Premier League) Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City
Brighton’s form (last six games in all competitions)
- 27/1/18 (FA Cup) Middlesbrough 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- 31/1/18 (Premier League) Southampton 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- 3/2/18 (Premier League) Brighton & Hove Albion 3-1 West Ham United
- 10/2/18 (Premier League) Stoke City 1-1 Brighton & Hove Albion
- 17/2/18 (FA Cup) Brighton & Hove Albion 3-1 Coventry City
- 24/2/18 (Premier League) Brighton & Hove Albion 4-1 Swansea City
Arsenal’s away form is a major problem. In all competitions, the Gunners have managed just one win from their last seven games. On home soil, Brighton boast four wins from their previous five and three on the bounce ahead of Sunday’s meeting.
Arsene Wenger’s men enjoyed a 2-0 win when the two sides met at the Emirates in October, but the outcome could be a lot different on the weekend.