Arsenal fan Ashley Young is ready to quit Aston Villa in January and make a shock switch to Arsenal, talkSPORT understands.
The talented winger, has only a year left on his contract, has so far refused to sign a new deal at Villa Park, and it is understood that he is holding out for a move to the Emirates during the January transfer window.
Wenger is a massive fan of the player. Before Young signed for Villa, Wenger Said
“I like him because he is mobile and has good movement, high work rate and is a creative player”
Gerard Houllier and Wenger are very close friends and this would also be a plus point in any future dealings.
If Young was to join Arsenal, it could be the end for Rosicky with Nasri then free to play in the middle of the pitch?
Walcott on the right, Young on the left…. NICE!
Debate this more on our forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo