‘Arsene’s Seeds of Discontent Begin to Blossom’
Arsenal fans will remember very well the pointed comments and thoughts repeatedly made by Arsene and some of his players of the last year or so in relation to what he perceived as the ‘real lack of protection’ being afforded to his players by Premiership referees.
Yes it is true that Arsene has Arsenal fans have had to endure watching our talent getting their bones snapped and fractured over the last few years and may of those tackles have truly been x-rated stuff.
Arsenal have now played 4 premier league games and of out of those, in 3 of our matches a player from the opposing side has been sent off for what the referee decided was completely unacceptable and wreckless tackles. Could it really be that all his moaning and whinging last year, planting those seeds of protection in the footballing institutions are beginning to yield some long awaited protection for his players by Premiership referees?? Or, are teams still out to kick us off the pitch, scare and rattle us, doing anything they can to get a share of the spoils with the refs not giving his players enough protection?
You have your say…
By Galatyali Gooner
- Arsenal plotting move for Leicester City midfielder
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement