ARSENE WENGER’S long chase for Kolo Toure’s brother Yaya is set to reach a happy conclusion for Arsenal.
Barcelona’s defensive midfield ace, 25, is heading for The Emirates in the summer. The fee for the Ivory Coast player is thought to have been agreed at around £12million.
His arrival will solve a long-standing problem for Gunners boss Wenger as well as bringing great delight to the two brothers.
Yaya, who had a trial with Arsenal at the start of the 2005 season, has admitted in the past: “It would be great to play in the Premier League and to team up with my brother would be just fantastic.”
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight