From the Mirror : Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was last night accused of having a secret affair with a stunning blonde French rapper.
The married Premiership manager, 61, refused to confirm or deny allegations that he has been seeing 39-year-old Sonia Tatar.
He said: “I wish to deal with the matter privately.”
It is claimed the pair have enjoyed a close two-year relationship, which allegedly began when they met at a restaurant in Paris.
Wenger, married to ex-PE teacher Annie Brosterhous, has managed the North London side for over a decade. They have a 13-yearold daughter, Leah. (Left)
Last night he said: “This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment.”
More on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers
- Tavares, Chambers, Tierney – Arsenal Team News against Rangers