From the Mirror : Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was last night accused of having a secret affair with a stunning blonde French rapper.
The married Premiership manager, 61, refused to confirm or deny allegations that he has been seeing 39-year-old Sonia Tatar.
He said: “I wish to deal with the matter privately.”
It is claimed the pair have enjoyed a close two-year relationship, which allegedly began when they met at a restaurant in Paris.
Wenger, married to ex-PE teacher Annie Brosterhous, has managed the North London side for over a decade. They have a 13-yearold daughter, Leah. (Left)
Last night he said: “This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment.”
More on the forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw
- Mikel Arteta offers injury update on Alexandre Lacazette
- Mikel Arteta vs Unai Emery – A comparison
- Ian Wright identifies perfect partner for Thomas Partey at Arsenal
- Granit Xhaka: Unexpected answer to Arsenal’s left-back crisis
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Lucas Torreira is desperate to join Boca Juniors
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread