Arsenal FC have released a photoshopped image of what the 3rd kit for next season will look like. Here it is below:
I for one think it looks great. It’s white and has red currant pin stripes. The only concern for me is that it might look pink from a distance. Many are saying it makes us look like Spurs but anyone who believes that is just petulant and petty. When did Spurs start wearing pin stripe kits? What are your thoughts on this?
Join the boards at www.arsenalaction.com
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros