Craig Eastmond has become the 3rd Arsenal player to be held behind bars by Police this year after he was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
Eastmond, 19 was bailed until next month. after he allegedly exposed his penis in public.
A Met Police spokesman said: “We can confirm that on Wednesday October 6, police received an allegation of indecent exposure from a woman in Battersea. A 19-year-old man attended a South London police station and was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
“He has been bailed to return on a date in November pending further enquiries.”
Eastmond now joins Jack Wilshere who was arrested for GBH in Sept and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas who failed to stop for Police and not driving in accordance with a licence.
Add to that Nicklas Bendtner leaving a club drunk with his trousers round his ankles. its clear that you “Youngguns” at Arsenal are out of control.
3 youth team players arrested!… Something is seriously wrong with the way we handle the youngplayers
I said in Sept that “Wenger needs to sit the kids down and give them a good telling off“… Well clearly he didn’t and they are running riot.
Debate this more on our forum – www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros