Arsenal host Dundalk in the Europa League On Thursday and they will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways.
The Gunners crashed to a 1-0 defeat against Leicester City in their last outing and they will be desperate to pick up the three points here.
Arsenal have started their European campaign with a win against Rapid Vienna and they will be hoping to add another three points to their tally this week.
The Premier League club have several injury issues heading into this game and they will be without the services of David Luiz, Gabriel Martinelli, Pablo Mari, Rob Holding.
The likes of Calum chambers and Willian are doubtful.
Meanwhile Dundalk lost their opening Europa League game against Molde 2-1 and they will be desperate to pull off an upset here.
The away side looked quite vulnerable at the back in their last outing and they will have to improve a lot in order to contain the top class attackers at Arsenal.
Dundalk have all of their key players fit and ready for this game and they should be able to field their strongest lineup On Thursday.
Predicted Arsenal Starting Lineup: Leno; Soares, Mustafi, Gabriel, Kolasinac; Elneny, Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Nketiah, Pepe
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US
- Lesson from pre-season: What did Arsenal learn?
- Mikel Arteta reacts to draw against Rangers
- An overview on Arsenal’s Scotland preseason tour- player ratings for both games
- Three Premier League clubs interested in Reiss Nelson
- Arsenal predicted line-up against Rangers