Arsenal host Dundalk in the Europa League On Thursday and they will be hoping to bounce back to winning ways.
The Gunners crashed to a 1-0 defeat against Leicester City in their last outing and they will be desperate to pick up the three points here.
Arsenal have started their European campaign with a win against Rapid Vienna and they will be hoping to add another three points to their tally this week.
The Premier League club have several injury issues heading into this game and they will be without the services of David Luiz, Gabriel Martinelli, Pablo Mari, Rob Holding.
The likes of Calum chambers and Willian are doubtful.
Meanwhile Dundalk lost their opening Europa League game against Molde 2-1 and they will be desperate to pull off an upset here.
The away side looked quite vulnerable at the back in their last outing and they will have to improve a lot in order to contain the top class attackers at Arsenal.
Dundalk have all of their key players fit and ready for this game and they should be able to field their strongest lineup On Thursday.
Predicted Arsenal Starting Lineup: Leno; Soares, Mustafi, Gabriel, Kolasinac; Elneny, Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Nketiah, Pepe
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion
- Martinelli has a ‘bright future’ at Arsenal claims Mikel Arteta
- What can Arsenal do about their right-back situation?
- Arsenal targeting Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard