Arsenal host Chelsea in the Premier League this weekend and they will be hoping to bounce back from their humiliating defeat against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup last night.
The Gunners were beaten 4-1 and they have been in atrocious form over the past few months.
Arsenal are coming into this game on the back of just one win in 10 league matches and the fans will be expecting the players to step up and deliver in the Derby game.
The Gunners managed to beat Chelsea earlier this year in an FA Cup game and they will be hoping to replicate that performance once again.
Chelsea have not managed to beat Arsenal in their last two meetings and the Blues will be looking to capitalise on Arsenal’s rough patch and grind out all three points here.
Mikel Arteta is under immense pressure after his team’s miserable start to the Premier League season and the latest Arsenal news has him 8/11 to be the next manager to be sacked in the Premier League. It will be interesting to see if the Spaniard can guide his team to a morale-boosting and potentially job-saving win against their London rivals on Saturday.
Chelsea have failed to win three of their last four matches in all competitions and Arsenal will be hoping to get something out of this game.
Arsenal will be without Gabriel Martinelli and Thomas Partey for the Derby game against Chelsea due to injuries.
Martinelli picked up a calf injury against Manchester City last night and Thomas Partey will be out for a few games with a thigh injury.
Arsenal have won just one of their last six matches in all competitions.
Chelsea have won just one of their last four matches in all competitions.
Both teams have scored in five of the last six meetings between the two sides.
Predicted Arsenal starting lineup: Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, Gabriel, Tierney; Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny; Aubameyang, Lacazette, Willian
Prediction: Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison