The Premier League is back once more and Arsenal have a relatively nice first game versus Crystal Palace to introduce them to the new season. For once the majority of Arsenal fans seem to be optimistic and even excited about the coming year and that is mainly down to way the club have conducted their summer transfer window and also ending our 8 year trophy drought with an FA Cup and Community Shield.
It’s fair to say Wenger’s Brazilian holiday has done him some good this summer and like most fans I’m excited to see Debuchy, Sanchez and possibly Chambers on the pitch this Saturday.
Palace won’t be easy opponents to start with, we might have beaten them twice last season by 2 goals to nil but they still made us work very hard for it and this game will be no different. Pulis has made some good transfers this summer in the form of Brede Hangeland and Frazier Campbell and they will definitely provide Palace with more strength in defence and also upfront.
That being said we have the advantage of playing Man City last week and although it was a friendly we still got to see what shape both teams were in and we look strong. We look fully capable of overcoming Palace with the ease we did City last week, our team have a spring in their step and plenty of determination to go forward in this game.
Arsenal are still missing their German players due to arriving back late from the World Cup and Koscielny is nursing a hamstring injury. Walcott is still not match fit but Debuchy, Sanchez and Chambers could all make first team débuts this Saturday.
For the first time this season: Come on Arsenal, this is our year!
- Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun close to signing new contract
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – Premier League Preview, Team News & Predicted Line-ups
- Mikel Arteta insists Aubameyang is totally commited to Arsenal
- Arsenal preparing concrete offer for Inter Milan star Achraf Hakimi
- Arsenal wonder boy in the squad for Europa League
- Predicted Arsenal XI against Slavia Prague(Europa League)
- Arsenal Team News ahead of Slavia Prague game
- Arsenal renew transfer interest in Wilfried Zaha
- Arsenal star out for ‘4 to 6 weeks’
- Lucas Torreira’s dad requests Arsenal to allow summer transfer