Arsenal are set to sign Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid after agreeing to meet his release clause which stands at €50m.
The 27-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in Spain for a while now and he could prove to be a sensational signing for Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners have been linked with Aouar as well but the deal has proven difficult to complete.
It will be interesting to see how the Atletico Madrid star adapts to the Premier League now.
He has the physical and the technical quality to succeed in England.
Arsenal have done impressive business so far this summer and the signings of Gabriel, Willian and Partey should help them bridge the gap with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United this season.
Arteta will be hoping to get his side back into the top four now.
Arsenal fans will be delighted with the transfer business from their club so far.
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups