Arsenal are set to sign Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid after agreeing to meet his release clause which stands at €50m.
The 27-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in Spain for a while now and he could prove to be a sensational signing for Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners have been linked with Aouar as well but the deal has proven difficult to complete.
It will be interesting to see how the Atletico Madrid star adapts to the Premier League now.
He has the physical and the technical quality to succeed in England.
Arsenal have done impressive business so far this summer and the signings of Gabriel, Willian and Partey should help them bridge the gap with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United this season.
Arteta will be hoping to get his side back into the top four now.
Arsenal fans will be delighted with the transfer business from their club so far.
- Arsenal considering swap deal involving Lucas Torreira and Joaquin Correa
- Arsenal plotting move for Leicester City midfielder
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On