Arsenal are set to sign Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid after agreeing to meet his release clause which stands at €50m.
The 27-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in Spain for a while now and he could prove to be a sensational signing for Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners have been linked with Aouar as well but the deal has proven difficult to complete.
It will be interesting to see how the Atletico Madrid star adapts to the Premier League now.
He has the physical and the technical quality to succeed in England.
Arsenal have done impressive business so far this summer and the signings of Gabriel, Willian and Partey should help them bridge the gap with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United this season.
Arteta will be hoping to get his side back into the top four now.
Arsenal fans will be delighted with the transfer business from their club so far.
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes