Arsenal are set to sign Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid after agreeing to meet his release clause which stands at €50m.
The 27-year-old has been one of the best midfielders in Spain for a while now and he could prove to be a sensational signing for Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners have been linked with Aouar as well but the deal has proven difficult to complete.
It will be interesting to see how the Atletico Madrid star adapts to the Premier League now.
He has the physical and the technical quality to succeed in England.
Arsenal have done impressive business so far this summer and the signings of Gabriel, Willian and Partey should help them bridge the gap with the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United this season.
Arteta will be hoping to get his side back into the top four now.
Arsenal fans will be delighted with the transfer business from their club so far.
- Arsenal legend claims current Gunners player won’t make his team
- Arsenal Predicted Line-up Against Villarreal
- Tierney, Lacazette – Arsenal Team News vs Villarreal
- Arteta refuses to rule Luiz out of Villarreal clash
- David Luiz could leave Arsenal this summer
- Bernd Leno could leave Arsenal this summer
- Santi Cazorla reminisces about time with Arsenal
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust hold constructive meeting with Daniel Ek
- Santi Cazorla backs Mikel Arteta to succeed at Arsenal
- Daniel Ek has reached out to Kroenke family, Thierry Henry confirms