Arsenal will be looking to bounce back from their defeat against Leicester City this weekend and it will be interesting to see how they perform against Manchester United.
Solskjaer’s men have shown good form in the recent weeks, especially in the Champions League and they will be favourites heading into the game. The Red Devils will be hoping to close the gap with the likes of City and Liverpool with a win here.
Arsenal have done well against the top teams since the arrival of Arteta and they have beaten the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City. It remains to be seen if they can contain Manchester United at the weekend.
They have a good head-to-head record against Manchester United in the recent years and they will fancy their chances of an upset here.
Arteta will be without the likes of Martinelli, Holding, Mari and Chambers for this game but he will be happy to have most of his key players fit and ready for this clash.
Predicted Arsenal Starting Lineup vs Manchester United: Bernd Leno; Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, Gabriel Magalhaes; Kieran Tierney; Granit Xhaka, Thomas Partey, Dani Ceballos; Willian Borges, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups