Arsenal will be looking to bounce back from their defeat against Leicester City this weekend and it will be interesting to see how they perform against Manchester United.
Solskjaer’s men have shown good form in the recent weeks, especially in the Champions League and they will be favourites heading into the game. The Red Devils will be hoping to close the gap with the likes of City and Liverpool with a win here.
Arsenal have done well against the top teams since the arrival of Arteta and they have beaten the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City. It remains to be seen if they can contain Manchester United at the weekend.
They have a good head-to-head record against Manchester United in the recent years and they will fancy their chances of an upset here.
Arteta will be without the likes of Martinelli, Holding, Mari and Chambers for this game but he will be happy to have most of his key players fit and ready for this clash.
Predicted Arsenal Starting Lineup vs Manchester United: Bernd Leno; Hector Bellerin, Shkodran Mustafi, Gabriel Magalhaes; Kieran Tierney; Granit Xhaka, Thomas Partey, Dani Ceballos; Willian Borges, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings