Arsenal are interested in signing the Spanish international Pau Torres.
The Villarreal defender is rated at £35 million and Arsenal will face competition from Manchester United as well.
According to reports, the Spanish outfit are willing to listen to offers for the centre back and a January move could be possible.
Arsenal signed Gabriel this summer but they are looking to improve their defence further and Torres could prove to be a quality long term signing for them.
The 23 year old is highly rated in Spain and he has immense potential. Someone like Mikel Arteta can help him develop over the next few years.
It will be interesting to see if Arsenal can negotiate a fee with the Spanish outfit when the transfer window reopens in January.
The Gunners had an impressive summer window and signing a quality center back in January could leave them with a formidable starting lineup.
Arsenal will be hoping to get back into the top four this season as they have been out of the Champions league for a while now.
If they can tighten up at the back, they would have a very good chance of getting back into the top four. Arsenal already have a quality midfield and attack at their disposal.
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez