Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Angelo Stiller.
As per Sport1, the highly talented youngster has been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers as well and it will be interesting to see where the 19 year old ends up at the end of this season.
Arsenal could use some defensive depth in their midfield and the 19 year old defensive midfielder could prove to be a solid long-term signing for them.
Angelo Stiller needs to join a club where he can play regular first in football and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal can provide him with that platform.
With Xhaka, Partey and Ceballos already at the club, Wolves might be a better option for the midfielder.
The youngster is impressive on the ball and his aggression, intelligence, first touch could help him settle into Arsenal’s style of play easily.
The midfielder has a contract with the German side until June 2021 and his suitors will be looking to snap him up on a free transfer.
If Stiller manages to fulfill his potential at Arsenal/Wolves, it could prove to be a quality bargain for the Premier League clubs in the long run.
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US