Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Angelo Stiller.
As per Sport1, the highly talented youngster has been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers as well and it will be interesting to see where the 19 year old ends up at the end of this season.
Arsenal could use some defensive depth in their midfield and the 19 year old defensive midfielder could prove to be a solid long-term signing for them.
Angelo Stiller needs to join a club where he can play regular first in football and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal can provide him with that platform.
With Xhaka, Partey and Ceballos already at the club, Wolves might be a better option for the midfielder.
The youngster is impressive on the ball and his aggression, intelligence, first touch could help him settle into Arsenal’s style of play easily.
The midfielder has a contract with the German side until June 2021 and his suitors will be looking to snap him up on a free transfer.
If Stiller manages to fulfill his potential at Arsenal/Wolves, it could prove to be a quality bargain for the Premier League clubs in the long run.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight