Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich midfielder Angelo Stiller.
As per Sport1, the highly talented youngster has been linked with Wolverhampton Wanderers as well and it will be interesting to see where the 19 year old ends up at the end of this season.
Arsenal could use some defensive depth in their midfield and the 19 year old defensive midfielder could prove to be a solid long-term signing for them.
Angelo Stiller needs to join a club where he can play regular first in football and it will be interesting to see if Arsenal can provide him with that platform.
With Xhaka, Partey and Ceballos already at the club, Wolves might be a better option for the midfielder.
The youngster is impressive on the ball and his aggression, intelligence, first touch could help him settle into Arsenal’s style of play easily.
The midfielder has a contract with the German side until June 2021 and his suitors will be looking to snap him up on a free transfer.
If Stiller manages to fulfill his potential at Arsenal/Wolves, it could prove to be a quality bargain for the Premier League clubs in the long run.
- Arsenal to rival Leicester City for Italian midfielder Samuele Ricci
- Arsenal in talks to sign Mat Ryan on a permanent deal
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deactivates Twitter account amid Super League debate
- Gabriel Martinelli will be crucial for Arsenal against Villarreal
- European Super League suspended after English clubs withdraw
- Why Hector Bellerin to Barcelona appears a realistic prospect
- Unai Emery hits out at European Super League plans ahead of Arsenal reunion
- European Super League – For greed or development?
- Mikel Arteta impressed with on-loan Arsenal youngster
- Mikel Arteta speaks out on team selection and Eddie Nketiah after Fulham draw