With Arsenal looking likely to revamping their squad in the summer, Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham can be one of many incomings.
Arsenal and fellow Premier League sides Leeds United and West Ham United are interested in acquiring the services of Tammy Abraham this summer.
The England international has rarely featured under the new manager Thomas Tuchel. Thus, his future looks destined to be away from the Stamford Bridge.
It is no secret that West Ham need a center-forward to compete against injury prone Michail Antonio.
While Marcelo Bielsa look to cement Leeds’ status as a top-half Premier League team with few additions in the upcoming shop window.
Arsenal have their own issues of sorts, with Alexander Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah looking likely to depart the Emirates Stadium.
Lacazette and Nketiah’s contractual situation is the one to keep an eye on
The duo will have just a year left on their current deal with the Gunners. Thus, a sale would not be surprising.
A striker of Abraham’s calibre would certainly push the current players such as Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang and Folarin Balogun to their limits.
The price for the 23-year-old, who has six England caps, is quoted to be around the £40 million range.
Money would not be a huge issue if Arsenal sell a number of their prized assets.
But it remains an intriguing situation whether their London rivals Chelsea would be willing to do a deal with the Gunners.
- Preview: Porto vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Some of Arsenal’s Greatest Moments that Fans Still Remember
- Betting Tips for Arsenal Fans
- FA Cup: Arsenal predicted line-up vs Liverpool
- Do Arsenal need further depth in attacking areas in the January transfer window?
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League