Arsenal are thought to be interested in signing the Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos.
The 34 year old Spanish international will be a free agent at the end of this season and he could prove to be a sensational signing on a free transfer.
Arsenal have signed the likes of David Luiz and Willian as free agents in the recent seasons and it wouldn’t be surprising if they chose to sign Sergio Ramos in the summer.
According to reports, Arsenal are among the six Premier League clubs who have reached out to the player’s representative regarding a summer transfer.
It will be interesting to see if they can convince the World Cup winner to join the club next season.
There is no doubt that Sergio Ramos is a quality defender who will improve Arsenal at the back and he could be a great influence in the dressing room as well.
The Spanish international has the leadership qualities to help Arsenal on and off the pitch as well.
Sergio Ramos is a key player for Real Madrid and the Spanish outfit are likely to offer him an extension.
It will be interesting to see what the 34-year-old defender decides at the end of this season and where he ends up eventually.
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Arsenal interested in signing Inter Milan striker
- Former Arsenal player urges club to sign Manchester United target
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison