Arsenal are keen on signing the highly-rated RB Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai.
The 20 year old midfielder has caught the attention of the top Premier League clubs with his performances in the Champions League and he has been outstanding in the Austrian League as well.
The Hungarian international was named as the Austrian Bundesliga player of the season last year and he has started this season strongly with five goals and nine assists sentence is so far.
According to reports, the midfielder has a release clause of £23 million and Arsenal are currently exploring ways to sign him.
Apparently, the Premier League side do not wish to pay the money upfront and they want to meet his release clause with three yearly instalments.
It will be interesting to see if they succeed in convincing the Austrian club to accept such an offer for Dominik Szoboszlai.
The 20-year-old is highly rated around Europe and Arsenal won’t be the only club trying to secure his services.
If the midfielder is made available at the end of this season, there could be plenty of clubs queuing up to pay his release clause and it will be interesting to see how Arsenal managed to fend off the competition.
There is no doubt that the Gunners need to sign a quality attacking midfielder to fill the void left by Mesut Ozil and Dominik Szoboszlai would be the perfect addition to Arteta’s midfield.
- North London Derby performance a cause for celebration
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight