Arsenal are keen on signing the highly-rated RB Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai.
The 20 year old midfielder has caught the attention of the top Premier League clubs with his performances in the Champions League and he has been outstanding in the Austrian League as well.
The Hungarian international was named as the Austrian Bundesliga player of the season last year and he has started this season strongly with five goals and nine assists sentence is so far.
According to reports, the midfielder has a release clause of £23 million and Arsenal are currently exploring ways to sign him.
Apparently, the Premier League side do not wish to pay the money upfront and they want to meet his release clause with three yearly instalments.
It will be interesting to see if they succeed in convincing the Austrian club to accept such an offer for Dominik Szoboszlai.
The 20-year-old is highly rated around Europe and Arsenal won’t be the only club trying to secure his services.
If the midfielder is made available at the end of this season, there could be plenty of clubs queuing up to pay his release clause and it will be interesting to see how Arsenal managed to fend off the competition.
There is no doubt that the Gunners need to sign a quality attacking midfielder to fill the void left by Mesut Ozil and Dominik Szoboszlai would be the perfect addition to Arteta’s midfield.
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez
- Arsenal Told to Let Alexandre Lacazette’s Contract Run Out
- Arsenal vs Burnley: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups