Arsenal will face Russian Premier League side CSKA Moscow in the quarter-finals of the Europa League.
The Gunners booked their place in the last eight after beating Italian Serie A outfit AC Milan in the last-16. CSKA beat French Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyonnais.
The first leg of the quarter-final meeting will be played at the Emirates Stadium on Thursday, April 5 at 8:05pm. The second leg will be played at the VEB Arena on April 12 at the same time.
Arsenal’s journey to the quarter-finals
- 14/9/17: Arsenal 3-1 FC Cologne
- 28/9/17: BATE Borisov 2-4 Arsenal
- 19/10/17: FK Crvena Zvezda 0-1 Arsenal
- 2/11/17: Arsenal 0-0 FK Crvena Zvezda
- 23/11/17: FC Cologne 1-0 Arsenal
- 7/12/17: Arsenal 6-0 BATE Borisov
- 15/2/18: Oestersunds FK 0-3 Arsenal
- 22/2/18: Arsenal *1-2 Oestersunds FK
- 8/3/18: AC Milan 0-2 Arsenal
- 15/3/18: Arsenal *3-1 AC Milan
Arsenal finished top of Group H to reach the knockouts, picking up 13 points from six games, winning four, drawing one and losing one. The Gunners conceded just four goals, scoring 14 at the other end, and are among the favourites to go all the way.
CSKA Moscow dropped down from the Champions League this campaign. Arsenal are favourites to progress and manager Arsene Wenger will be desperate for a result to keep alive their chances of sealing Champions League football for next season.