Arsenal defender William Saliba has been linked with a move away from the club but it seems that the Londoners could keep the youngster until at least January.
The player was expected to go out on loan with the likes of Brentford keen on signing him.
Saliba is yet to feature for Arsenal and it would be quite surprising if he is sent out on loan once again without being given a first team chance.
The defender is highly rated in France and he has a big future ahead of him.
He could form a super long term partnership with Gabriel at the heart of Arsenal’s defense.
Mikel Arteta has done reasonably well with the young players such as disposal so far and he should look to give the Frenchman a chance before sending him out on loan.
Saliba will be desperate to prove himself at Arsenal but it is also true that he needs to play regularly at this stage of his career and if Arsenal cannot provide him with the opportunity alone move would be the ideal next for him.
A move to the Championship would allow him to adapt to English football and get his sharpness back.
- Arsenal vs Fulham preview: buoyant Gunners plot march up the league table
- Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson: The Forgotten Arsenal Youngsters
- ‘It is a joy to watch’, Mikel Arteta praises Arsenal duo
- Arsenal’s hope of playing European football next season hangs by a thread
- Europa League preview: Slavia Prague vs Arsenal
- Leno: ‘I am open for new adventures’
- Arsenal enter race to sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard
- Can Arsenal finish in the top 6?
- Alexandre Lacazette steps up for Arsenal against Sheffield United
- Arsenal cruise past Sheffield United in impressive fashion