Paulo Dybala has once again been linked with a move to Arsenal in the Summer according to the Daily Mail.
Talking to Italian station Radio Marte, club President Mauro Zamparinisaid: “Juventus and Arsenal have already made the offerings, Pierpaolo Triulzi, the boy’s agent, will be in Italy on Friday.
“My request is more than 40 million euros. Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but among the English clubs Arsenal is the first choice of the boy for the way he plays the team coached by (Arsene) Wenger.”
Dybala has been in good form for Palermo this season scoring 12 goals in 27 games in Serie A and assisting a further seven times.
Arsenal are still relatively light up front with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck the only recognisable centre forwards but the arrival of Dybala would see the departure of the likes of Lukas Podolski or Joel Campbell, who have struggled to nail down a first team place this season
- Alexandre Lacazette Situation – To sell or not?
- ‘He is absolutely elite’ – Arsenal fans excited by Sambi Lokonga transfer links
- Arsenal defender is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial clash against England
- Arsenal’s opening bid for Belgian midfielder rejected
- Is Arsenal still the best club for young players?
- The Approach That Arsenal Will Have in The Summer Transfer Period
- Arsenal’s transfer bid for Nabil Fekir rejected by Real Betis
- Marcel Sabitzer – The Bargain That Arsenal Need To Focus On
- Vinai Venkatesham at loggerheads with Arsenal over European Super League involvement
- How Kieran Tierney will influence Scotland at the Euros