Paulo Dybala has once again been linked with a move to Arsenal in the Summer according to the Daily Mail.
Talking to Italian station Radio Marte, club President Mauro Zamparinisaid: “Juventus and Arsenal have already made the offerings, Pierpaolo Triulzi, the boy’s agent, will be in Italy on Friday.
“My request is more than 40 million euros. Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but among the English clubs Arsenal is the first choice of the boy for the way he plays the team coached by (Arsene) Wenger.”
Dybala has been in good form for Palermo this season scoring 12 goals in 27 games in Serie A and assisting a further seven times.
Arsenal are still relatively light up front with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck the only recognisable centre forwards but the arrival of Dybala would see the departure of the likes of Lukas Podolski or Joel Campbell, who have struggled to nail down a first team place this season
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez