Paulo Dybala has once again been linked with a move to Arsenal in the Summer according to the Daily Mail.
Talking to Italian station Radio Marte, club President Mauro Zamparinisaid: “Juventus and Arsenal have already made the offerings, Pierpaolo Triulzi, the boy’s agent, will be in Italy on Friday.
“My request is more than 40 million euros. Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but among the English clubs Arsenal is the first choice of the boy for the way he plays the team coached by (Arsene) Wenger.”
Dybala has been in good form for Palermo this season scoring 12 goals in 27 games in Serie A and assisting a further seven times.
Arsenal are still relatively light up front with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck the only recognisable centre forwards but the arrival of Dybala would see the departure of the likes of Lukas Podolski or Joel Campbell, who have struggled to nail down a first team place this season
- Arsenal vs Tottenham: Premier League Preview, Fantasy Picks & Provisional Line-ups
- How And Where To Bet On Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Norwich City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Arsenal’s chances of winning a cup trophy this season
- Arsenal’s September 2021 Fixtures preview
- Manchester City vs Arsenal: Premier League Preview
- Arsenal shouldn’t think twice about moving deadwood
- Lacklustre debut reaffirms need for creativity
- Arsenal reportedly interested in Bruno Guimarães: A further insight
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings