This was posted on our main forum today-www.arsenalaction.com/forum/
By The Mad Muller
Every season under Wenger Arsenal have finished in the top 4 and made it into the Champions league place.
But with Man City spending like mad, and who will not only be pushing us for 4th but will be looking to win the league, Spurs who are improving and pushed us all the way for 3rd last season and will Liverpool set to improve under new management I fear that this coming season will be a new dawn at Arsenal and will see us dropping out of the top 4 for the first time.
All good things must come to an end and we have enjoyed a great run at the top. But due to a lack of serious investment and ambition from our management and board we are no longer a team that will be challenging for the title but a team looking to break into the top 4.
Wenger has said that coming 3rd is better then winning the FA Cup? This shows that he only cares about making it into the Champions league and making money.
Sorry to say but our days of going 49 games unbeaten and winning the double are long gone and I doubt we will ever see them days again.
Best enjoy the memories and DVDs, its going to be a dark future for us gooners.
Do you agree? Debate this more in this thread [HERE]
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups