Wednesday 22nd Oct 7.45pm (GMT)
The Gunners travel to Belgium this weekend to improve on what has been a tough Champion’s League journey so far in their first game against Anderlecht.
Arsenal aren’t in the best of form due to injuries and the past few weeks have seen the team struggle to retain any consistent winning form. They are buoyed by the news that Walcott is fit and available as well as Ramsey and Wilshere who have both recovered from slight knocks, Chambers is available to step into defence which should also strengthen us up a bit more as Koscielny is still doubtful.
Anderlecht are without N’Sakala due to a knee injury but they have Anthony Vanden Borre returning to action after tearing his calf muscle.
The Belgian team are on the bounce back from two domestic losses in a row and will be looking to improve their Champion’s League form as much as Arsenal.
This could be a tough game for both teams but Arsenal should be able to bag a win however nothing is predictable with the Gunners right now despite being the favourites to win this game.
Arsenal- Martinez, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Wilshere, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck
Anderlecht-Proto, Vanden Borre, Mbemba, Heylen, Deschacht; Defour, Tielemans; Najar, Praet, Suarez; Mitrovic
Prediction- 2-1 Arsenal
- Arsenal’s 2022/23 Premier League Fixtures Announced – Key Highlights
- Arsenal Transfer News – Pursuit of Man City’s Gabriel Jesus dealt major blow
- Can Arsenal qualify for next season’s Champions League after Tottenham fiasco?
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Southampton vs Arsenal Preview & Arsenal Transfer News Updates
- Arsenal April 2022 Preview: Chelsea and Man Utd stand in way of top-four finish
- Saka’s goalscoring record, Arsenal’s improved away form and Leno’s form
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Line-ups and Prediction￼
- Arsenal’s March 2022 Schedule & Predictions
- Lionel Messi heaps praise on Arsenal-linked Lautaro Martinez