Arsenal have been linked with a move for the Red Bull Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai.
The player’s agent has confirmed that Arsenal are genuinely interested in signing the 20-year-old midfielder.
It will be interesting to see if the Gunners make their move to sign the box to box midfielder when the transfer window reopens in January or at the end of this season.
The 20 year old is highly rated around Europe and he is one of the most talented young players right now.
Arsenal could certainly use someone like him in their midfield and it will be interesting to see if they can convince the Austrian club to part with their prized asset in the coming months.
Szoboszlai would add creativity and goals to Arsenal’s midfield and he has a massive future ahead of him. With regular game time and coaching, the 20-year-old midfielder could turn into a world-beater in future.
The Salzburg midfielder has picked up 32 assists and 22 goals in his 73 games for the club so far and Arsenal won’t be the only European club wanting to sign him when the window reopens.
It will be interesting to see if they can fend off the competition and secure his services.
- Breaking down Brentford vs Arsenal – betting insights & predictions
- A Must-Win London Derby – Arsenal Predicted Lineup and Preview vs Brentford
- Arsenal players in the international break
- Arsenal expected to make winning return to Champions League
- Arsenal’s Number 14 Shirt: Who Has Worn It and How Have They Fared?
- Arsenal flop Nicolas Pepe set to join Trabzonspor
- Arsenal this weekend: Man United set to visit the Emirates & transfers to expect before deadline day
- Will Arsenal Be Able to Keep Hold of Mikel Arteta?
- 3 players that Arsenal should target before the transfer window closes
- Preview: Arsenal vs Fulham – prediction, team news, line-ups