Everyone remembers where they were when they heard about the Kennedy assassination, or the day Diana died.
For me and most gooners over the age of 25 they will aways remember the night of the 26th May 1989.
What was YOU doing on this night 20 years ago?
I was 13 years old, I remember the night so well.
Locked myself in my bedroom with my Arsenal kit on,didnt want to watch it with anybody.I wanted to be far away from the rest of the world as I was sure we were doomed.
One nil up and I throught so close, Maybe next year…And then
“A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith…For Thomas charging through the midfield..
I went mental and jumped out of my bedroom window and nearly broke my leg. I then screamed the street down “ARSENAL CHAMPIONS” for the first time in my life we had done it. CHAMPIONS of England! One of the best nights of my life!…( apart from my kids being born )
Join the forum for more.
- Arsenal 4-1 Watford: Match report and Player Ratings
- Atletico Madrid interested in signing Alexandre Lacazette
- Arsenal’s midfield dilemma: What can be done?
- Arsenal transfer round-up: Ramsdale, White
- The striker dilemma at Arsenal
- Arsenal beat Milwall behind closed doors: Match report and Player Ratings
- Five alternatives Arsenal can sign instead of James Maddison
- Arsenal agree contract extension with Emile Smith Rowe
- Tammy Abraham to Arsenal: Do the Gunners need him?
- Arsenal cancel pre-season trip to US